Madeline is Cosmetic and Laser specialist, an Integrative Medicine Practitioner, a highly experienced certified Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner and a fully qualified and Practising Naturopath and Nutritionist. With over 20 years of experience in her field, she is dedicated to furthering her knowledge and expertise in the field of Anti-ageing and Integrative Medicine. Madeline is also an Injector and Laser trainer to other Nurses and Doctors.
With Degrees and Advanced Diplomas in Nursing, Naturopathy, Nutrition and Herbal Medicine, Madeline is in a truly unique position to be able to understand how both Western and Complementary Medicines can be combined to offer her patients an Integrative approach, thereby achieving the highest quality outcomes for her patients. She is also a certified A5M practitioner with the Australasian Academy of Anti-Ageing Medicine, and a member of AIMA, the Australasian Integrative Medicine Association.
In 2016, Madeline was recognised by the International Nurses Association as a ‘Top Nurse’ in the Aesthetic Industry.
Madeline understands that being an Integrative Practitioner means understanding that the human body is more than just a collection of systems, symptoms and illnesses. It is about looking at the body as a whole and incorporating all the pieces of the puzzle to see the big picture. She believes that this is the future of Medicine, and is committed whole-heartedly to promoting this practice.
- BA Nursing UWS
- BA Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Adv.Dip. Western Herbal Medicine
- Adv.Dip. Nutrition
- Adv.Dip. Naturopathy
- Australasian Certification in Anti-Ageing Medicine (ACCAM)
- Injector Trainer for Galderma & Mondeal
- Laser Trainer and Consultant for Sciton
- Anti-ageing specialist
- PRP specialist
- Medically Assisted Weight Loss Specialist
- Metabolic Balance Practitioner
Madeline is also a member of the following professional organisations whose aim is to provide support for peers and leaders in their respective fields, including the natural medicine, health practitioners and cosmetic medicine field.
- Member ATMS (Australian Traditional-Medicine Society)
- Member AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
- Member A5N (Australasian Academy of Anti-Ageing Medicine)
- Member INA (International Nurses Association)
- Member AIMA (Australasian Integrative Medicine Association)
- Member Nursing Council of New Zealand
- Member NHPNZ (Natural Health Practitioners of New Zealand)