GMC Cosmedical Clinics
At the time of writing/sending this page/email, all information contained within was accurate. Please note that variations of information or pricing provided can change prior to your scheduled appointment.
Booking Deposit Policy
At GMC Cosmedical, we ask for a holding deposit of $50 to schedule ALL appointments including reviews, which may be used towards your treatment or consultation fee.
Please note that in the event of a late cancellation, rescheduling (within 48hrs), or late arrival, your deposit will be transferred to a cancellation fee. In this case, a new deposit will be required to make a new appointment.
Consultation fee (Non-Refundable)
For initial consultations with injectors or therapists at GMC Cosmedical Clinics, a booking fee is required from new patients. Please refer to Consultations to learn about each individual practitioner's fee.
It should be noted that this fee is non-refundable, not transferable, and cannot be negotiated.
Treatments and Procedures
Please be advised that treatment results may vary from person to person, and our practitioners may not always be able to provide treatment for the specific concern that you have inquired about/booked for. Our practitioners will conduct a thorough examination, take a medical history, and engage in a discussion with you before determining whether you are a suitable candidate for the treatment. The decision to proceed with treatment will ultimately be at the discretion of our practitioners, based on their assessment and comfort level.
Suitability for treatment
At GMC Cosmedical, we carefully assess each patient to determine their suitability for treatment. We may decline or cancel further treatment for patients who, in the clinical judgment of our medical practitioners, are not suitable for the procedures we offer. If this occurs, we will provide a referral to another clinic for appropriate care.
Please note that we cannot guarantee the results of any procedure, and as a patient, you acknowledge that there are no guaranteed outcomes. Although we make every effort to achieve the desired results, we cannot ensure that they will be achieved in every case.
The fees for procedures at our clinic are determined by various factors including the patient's individual characteristics, the practitioner performing the procedure, and the technology and products involved, among others. It is the responsibility of the client to be aware of the cost of the procedure, which can be found on our website. Please note that prices are subject to change without prior notice.
You are under no obligation to proceed with the procedure on the day if the cost exceeds your budget or if you decide not to go through with it. However, by consenting to the procedure, you are also agreeing to pay for it at the time of the procedure. If you choose not to proceed with the procedure, a consultation fee of $350 will be charged.
Payment at or before the time of service
It is your responsibility to ensure that payment is made for your account at the time of service using Eftpos, credit card, cash, Zippay or Afterpay.
If you default on any agreed payment plan or outstanding invoices, GMC Cosmedical reserves the right to take legal action and seek indemnity against any debt, including legal costs incurred by both parties and any debt collection agency costs.
It is important to note that medical procedures do not come with a guarantee, as they are not an exact science and can vary in outcome depending on each individual's unique bodily characteristics and reactions. Therefore, once a product or service has been provided, GMC Cosmedical and its consulting doctors/therapists cannot offer refunds for procedure fees. Please note that this policy is non-negotiable.
While GMC Cosmedical will make every reasonable effort to achieve the aesthetic outcome requested by the patient, it is not possible to offer any guarantees regarding the effects of the procedure performed.
Ceasing the clinic/patient relationship
GMC Cosmedical doctors and therapists maintain the right to terminate the clinic/patient relationship at any time. In such an event, the patient will be provided with options to continue their treatments at alternative clinics.
Change in Medical History
It is the responsibility of the patient to inform GMC Cosmedical in case of any changes in their medical history, such as pregnancy, cold sores, and any medication, including Roaccutane, among others. If a patient arrives for their appointment and the practitioner is unable to perform the procedure due to their medical condition or medication, a consultation fee of $350 will be applicable.
In case of an unforeseen emergency involving the patient's care, the patient may be evacuated to a hospital at the discretion of attending paramedics. All costs related to the transfer and care of the patient will remain the responsibility of the patient. It is essential to inform your treating practitioner of any procedures or medication, either oral or topical, that you are currently or have recently taken or used.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full
- When the patient is booking an appointment they must announce that they are intending to use their voucher.
- Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed
- The management retains the right to reject any voucher that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable
- We are not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances
- This voucher cannot be redeemed in order to purchase gift cards
- Vouchers must be redeemed in full, no change will be given
- The birthday voucher is valid for appointments with Maree and Madeline only
- Birthday vouchers are valid for one month and can be redeemed at any GMC Cosmedical clinic
- Birthday vouchers are not valid during sale or in conjunction with any special promotion
- Birthday vouchers cannot be redeemed on Laser Resurfacing, Otoplasty, Accutite, Facetite, Bodytite, and selected surgical and medical cases.
- All pre-paid packages are created to provide a better price for our patients, along with the gift of bonus skincare to enhance treatment results.
- All pre-paid packages are to be paid up-front and in-full on or before the first treatment.
- All pre-paid packages are valid for 12months from the purchase date and are non-refundable and not transferable between patients.
- Any unused portion will be forfeited. Failure to attend or cancel in accordance with our cancelation policy will forfeit that portion of the treatment package
- If you are a new patient, a consultation is requried prior to treatment to establish an accurate treatment plan.
- Patients must be deemed medically fit and suitable for treatment, following a consultation with one of our practitioners
- All treatments, including pre-paid packages will be preformed at the practitioners discretion. Should we deem a treatment inappropriate, alternative treatment options will be discussed.
GMC Cosmedical Clinics GIVEAWAY $2000* SKIN PRIZE PACK
Giveaway - Terms & Conditions
Patients will earn one entry for every $150 they spend on consultation or treatment *excludes products purchased online/in-clinic. Starting 01 November 2023, the last day to earn an entry is Thursday 14th Dec 2023.
The winner will be drawn on 15th Dec 2023 in Narellan by Madeline.
Referring a friend will earn the referred friend entry/entries on their consultation/treatments and the referrer will also receive the same amount of entries. Once patients have settled their payment they will receive entry tickets corresponding to the value they have earned. They must add their name and contact number onto the ticket and drop them into the entry box at either clinic.
- The prize comes as is, with no product swaps.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or treatment.
- The prize must be collected from a GMC clinic on 19/12/23 or 20/12/23, or after 16/01/24.
- Universkin custom serum (winner will receive a link to skin survey), must be completed before receiving the prize pack.
- By entering the competition you agree to have your photo taken for social media and website purposes.
SKIN PRIZE PACK VALUED AT RRP $2016.55
What does the gift pack include? 😍
The at-home LED you need
Omnilux LED Contour Mask $550
The Wellness Group Skincare
Rosehip & Green Tea Eye Cream $39
Ylang-Ylang & Sweet Orange Exfoliant $59
Microdermabrasion Facial Exfoliant $59
Naturally Hydrating Moisturiser $49
Neroli Creme Cleanser $66
Aspect Dr Lanazyme Micro Peel $69
Mesoestetic Pollution Defense Ampoules $124
VSKIN Ultimate Hydration Mask 5 pack $65
Universkin Double serum $330
Universkin M Mist $78
VitaSol skin-boosting supplements
Collagen Boost Powder $69
Vita Sol Ultra Omega Plus For Skin- Capsules $69
Bondi Boost Scalp therapy brush $29.90
Bondi Boost Scrunchie Pack $34.95
Ginger&me Skin Chill Globes $59.95
Ginger&me Mindfulness candle (Orange Blossom and Jasmine) $64.95
Ginger&me Body Love Notes Bundle $124
Ginger&me 7day Foot Peel
The Wellness Group Sugar Scrub $49
Dermaenergy Serve and Protect SPF 50 $45